|Preston's 1st birthday|
|I warned him I was taking pics, but he wouldn't put a shirt on|
I may have gone over my calories today (ate a lot of stuff that I'm unsure of the calorie count) but I got a pretty decent work out in. I ran my two miles and I went to the gym while Brandon went to soccer practice.
This was my fastest pace outside yet! I'm adding two more goals to achieve - an 11:59 pace and a 10:59 pace. I will admit to having stopped to walk during this run, because Preston called me to tell me to call the school because Brandon was trying to get ahold of me. I was going to walk a 10th of a mile during the run anyway, but it happened sooner than I'd hoped. But I did alright. It was humid as hell because it had rained all morning, but I still did it. :)
Tomorrow is weigh in. I'm a little nervous. I can't change the outcome now, but I hope I fixed what I'd messed up throughout the week.
- breakfast - egg and cheese english muffin
- lunch - egg and cheese english muffin
- dinner - cheeseburger, macaroni salad, 2 two-bite brownies
- snack - cotton candy ice cream, special k protein shake (190)
- water - 47.4 ounces
- run outside - 2 miles/12:55 pace, 25:54 minutes total/225 calories burned
- elliptical - 45 minutes/341 calories burned
I took it pretty easy on the elliptical tonight. I was sweating like a pig and exhausted, but I persevered.